Role of a Class Parent:
* Class Parents are the appointed contact for classroom teachers to communicate information to parents about classroom specific events, field trips, parent-teacher conferences, and more.
* Class parents connect with their class’s families to keep them informed and involved.
* Only appointed Class Parents are allowed to participate in classroom events.
* Class Parents organize group gifts for teachers when appropriate.
* Class Parents must be paid members of the PTA
Click here for the CLASS PARENT HANDBOOK
Join the PTA today: kss.memberhub.store
Email us anytime: email@example.com